Sunday, August 24, 2014

JotForm: A business' best friend when developing websites with web form submissions.


JotForm

Your easiest solution to a robust e-commerce website

Many of the entrepreneurs now a days plan to expand their businesses by creating websites. Not to deny, the web is still the fastest and best way to widen your audience and increase ones profit. We do know that there are a lot of websites developed by developers of even by the inexperienced with the help of graphic website creating sites (ex. wordpress and wix). But for the inexperienced, it has been a topic for how to close transactions or deals through submission forms. At least, through this review, it may shed some light for those who are interested.

I am a web developer. Yes I do create forms because it is one of the most essential aspects of websites. But sometimes, clients do request at times that I am to have my hands of the site after the contract has ended. Thus, I have to develop forms that they have to understand, maintain, and operate with minimal effort or understanding. There are time that I do wish to accommodate as much clients as possible but the design process of a website eats my time greatly. With this I did recommend jotform to my clients. 

Jotform is a web based application that lets anyone create online forms in a breeze. It is quick to setup and embedding it to a site will be a no brainer. Jotform lets anyone create forms with almost any field you can think of. For e-commerce sites, payment management is just as easy. 

From the front end, it is as robust in the back end for a business transaction.  You can set up your forms and send auto-reply emails as soon
responders click submit. And for those who have already submitted their forms, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 to generate PDF copies and have them printed for documentation purposes.

Clearly, with jotform alone, managing a business will be a whole lot easier. Even my mother use jotform for her online pastry shop. I've tried it and I've been using it since then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment