Monday, November 18, 2013

Through the lenses


Eyes Though Different Perspectives

        The Single Lens Camera or famously known as the SLR is one of the world's most innovative creations to create art in a whole new medium. As a photographer for almost eight years, and starting with a 35mm film type camera, I have seen the world in a much creative way. I have finely tuned my eyes to appreciate whatever it's receptors receive and transmit to my brain. I saw patterns, color themes, and creativity in all I see. 

       For decades, people even before me have used this device to capture memories and pause these events that are to be placed it into frames that would move emotions and relay messages. In fact, actions speak louder than words. Thus a single picture can tell thousands of stories with the absence of words.
      
       SLR Cameras have now been revolutionized and was transformed into the digital age, but rest assured the concept behind putting creativity and art into still frames never changed. All that transitioned is from light emulsions and chemical reactions to photo sensors and electronic circuits all with the purpose of striking its audiences with the collection of colors and elements that make up a photograph.

       Personally, it has became my passion and my personal favorite. More often than not, I take play through photography as a way to express what I feel and if I wish to convey messages without uttering a single word or expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment